Conversation with Dr. David Sonju
Dr. David Sonju became Covenant’s third Headmaster in the summer of 2014. He has earned a Th.M. from Dallas Theological Seminary and a Ph.D. from the University of St. Andrews. A lifelong lover of learning and avid reader, Dr. Sonju experienced a renewed interest in classical Christian education as his children approached school age. He is excited to lead a school where a wonder for God and His world is cultivated in the hearts of students. Listen as Dr. Sonju describes striking elements of the school culture that makes Covenant Christian Academy a welcoming and fruitful place.
- Why Families Come to Covenant | 0:04 – 0:31
- Character and Acceptance | 0:32 – 1:19
- Joy and Being Loved | 1:20 – 2:57
- Cultivating Wisdom and Responsible Decisions | 2:58 – 5:53
- Seeing the Fruit | 5:54 – 6:34
- Emphasizing the Gospel | 6:35 – 8:02