What if you could redirect your PA tax dollars into an organization of your choice—one that shared your vision and mission for the future?
By joining a Special Purpose Entity (SPE), individuals and businesses (i.e. LLCs, sole proprietorships, partnership, and some S-Corps) can receive a 90% PA tax credit on donations to the PA Tax Credit Scholarship Program. These scholarship funds can be directed to Covenant or any K-12 private school of your choice.
New this year
- The State is offering 125 million more in credits this year!
Partner in Raising Tomorrow’s Christian Leaders
Your charitable contribution to Covenant Christian Academy has far-reaching benefits that ripple out from our school to the community and world at large for years to come.
The PA Tax Credit Scholarship Program allows:
- Increased financial aid to more families, ensuring more children and their siblings benefit from a classical Christian education at Covenant
- More dependable financial projections, allowing more strategic fundraising efforts for each new year
- Existing funds redirected to expanding programs, more competitive compensation packages for teachers and staff and other operational expenses
- Tuition rates to be kept as low as possible
The opportunity to participate in the PA Tax Credit Scholarship program is now! Fall credits for this program will soon be available for the 2023 tax year.
Contact our Director of Development, Miriam Andrews, to find out how you can help raise tomorrow’s Christian leaders today.
Director of Development
717-540-9885 ext. 141