The Covenant family is thrilled to welcome 7 extraordinary men and women who are joining our faculty in 2015-16. They come to us with expertise in their fields, enthusiasm for classical education, and an unmistakable love for students flowing from deep personal commitments to Jesus Christ. They are passionate about their callings to teach and mentor our students.
Please join us for an evening of food and conversation as you (re-)discover what makes a Covenant education exceptional: our faculty. Students and parents are warmly invited to join us for this special occasion.
- Dr. Flora Armetta – Upper School Humanities
- Ms. Meagan Miller – Upper School Mathematics and Science
- Mrs. Emily Dixon – Guidance Counselor
- Mr. Luke Dixon – Campus Service Coordinator and Classical Educator Internship
- Mr. Ed Suthers – Upper School Bible and Theology
- Mrs. Suzanya DeAngelo – Grammar School Science and Upper School Science and Mathematics
- Mrs. Joanne Link – Orchestra Director
We look forward to introducing you to the newest members of our team.