What is Kindergarten Early Commitment?
To allow families who know they want to send their kindergarten student to Covenant for the 2019-2020 school year to make an early commitment! By making an early commitment to our 2020-2021 kindergarten class, families will be able to lock in the 2019-2020 tuition rate for their child’s kindergarten year at Covenant.
Tuition for Kindergarten Early Commitment
Half Day: $5291 per year or 12 monthly payments of $441.
Full Day: $7865 per year or 12 monthly payments of $655.
Families may also apply for financial aid.
Early Commitment Applications for kindergarten will become available on October 1st, 2019 and must be submitted by November 15th, 2019.
FOR NEW FAMILIES
- Come and visit! Schedule a tour.
- Submit an online application by the November 15th, 2019 deadline. ($75 application fee)
- Attend a Parent Partnership Interview with Covenant’s Dean and Head of School before December 5th, 2019.
- Admitted families will have until December 20th, 2019 to complete an Enrollment Commitment Packet that will secure a 2019-2020 tuition rate for their kindergartner. ($200 enrollment fee)
- Attend a Kindergarten Academic Assessment in the Spring of 2020 to assess kindergarten readiness. (Student must meet readiness criteria for admission.)*
FOR CURRENT COVENANT FAMILIES WITH A YOUNGER SIBLING ENTERING KINDERGARTEN
- Submit an online application by the November 15th, 2019 deadline. ($25 sibling application fee)
- Complete an Enrollment Commitment Packet by the December 20th, 2019 deadline. ($200 enrollment fee will be charged in the Spring when the other siblings are re-enrolled.)
- Attend a Kindergarten Academic Assessment in the Spring of 2020 to determine kindergarten academic readiness. (Student must meet readiness criteria for admission)*
FOR FAMILIES WITH A COVENANT PRE-K STUDENT
- Notify Katie Broeg by November 15th, 2019 that you would like to make a Kindergarten Early Commitment for the 2020-2021 school year. You can notify the school of your commitment by completing the Kindergarten Early Commitment Form sent home with your child and returning it to the office by November 15th, 2019. A $200 enrollment fee will be charged during auto re-enrollment in the Spring.
- Attend an Academic Assessment in the Spring of 2020 to determine kindergarten academic readiness. (Student must meet readiness criteria for admission)*
*If Covenant determines that a student does not meet readiness criteria for the fall of 2020, the family may re-direct the enrollment fee toward Pre-K enrollment and tuition (if applicable) or receive a refund. Otherwise, the enrollment fee is not refundable and not transferable.