Grandparents are a wonderful part of the Covenant community. We appreciate the opportunity for spiritual maturity and wisdom that their additional years provide, as well as the rich dimension they add to extended family. We welcome grandparent involvement far beyond a brief visit on Grandparents Day. Below are a few of the many ways grandparents can get involved at Covenant.
Friday, April 19th, 2024
We look forward to inviting grandparents to join us on campus in person on Grandparents Day as we have in past years! More details to follow.
How to Get Involved!
Pray for Covenant
- For our students: diligence and discipline to grow in grace and wisdom
- For the school administration: wisdom with leadership
- For our faculty and staff: strength and encouragement throughout the year
- For God’s guidance and provision for the school
Attend Upcoming Covenant Events
We look forward to welcoming your attendance at upcoming Covenant events this year! Please contact Peggy Frantz at Peggy.Frantz@DiscoverCovenant.com or 717.540.9885 ext. 122 if you would like more details for any upcoming events.
2022-2023 School Events
- Christmas Concert (December 14, 2023)
- Covenant Classic Golf Tournament (May 6, 2024)
- Spring Concert and Art Open House (May 9, 2024)
Read All About It!
If you’re interested in finding out what is going on at Covenant on an ongoing basis, we encourage you to subscribe to the Pillar Press, our weekly email newsletter. Email Communications@DiscoverCovenant.com if you would like to receive this newsletter in your inbox!
Consider Supporting Covenant
Why does Covenant need your support?
- The cost of public school education in Harrisburg averages over $15K per child.
- Tuition at Covenant does not fully cover the cost of educating our students. The budget gap is filled by generous donations and through fundraising events such as the banquet and golf tournament.
- Covenant offers scholarships to many families who would like to attend Covenant but struggle to afford an education that reflects their faith and academic expectations.
Ways to give:
We invite you to learn more about the various ways to support Covenant. Please contact Miriam Andrews at Miriam.Andrews@DiscoverCovenant.com or 717.540.9885 ext. 141 if you have any questions about supporting Covenant.
Spread the Word!
Word of mouth has consistently been the strongest way that potential new families hear about Covenant. Please spread the word to anyone you know who may desire partnering with us to raise their child to maturity in Christ with a classical Christian education at Covenant.