Pray for Covenant
- For our students: diligence and discipline to grow in grace and wisdom
- For the school administration: wisdom in decisions during these unusual times
- For our faculty and staff: strength and encouragement as we finish the year
- For God’s guidance and provision for the school
Attend Upcoming Covenant Events
The past year has been an unusual one due to COVID crowd restrictions, but we look forward to welcoming your attendance at upcoming Covenant events as soon as conditions permit. Please contact Peggy Frantz at Peggy.Frantz@DiscoverCovenant.com or 717.540.9885 ext. 122 if you would like more details for any upcoming events.
2020-2021 School Events
- Drama (April 2021)
- Spring Concert (May 2021)
2021-2022 School Events
- Evening of Gratitude Banquet (November 2021)
- Christmas Concert (December 2021)
- Covenant Classic Golf Tournament (May 2022)
- Spring Concert (May 2022)
Read All About It!
If you’re interested in finding out what is going on at Covenant on an ongoing basis, we encourage you to subscribe to the Pillar Press, our weekly email newsletter. Email Dana.Mershon@DiscoverCovenant.com if you would like to receive this newsletter in your inbox!
Consider Supporting Covenant
Why does Covenant need your support?
- The cost of public school education in Harrisburg averages over $15K per child.
- Tuition at Covenant does not fully cover the cost of educating our students. The budget gap is filled by generous donations and through fundraising events such as the banquet and golf tournament.
- Covenant offers scholarships to many families who would like to attend Covenant but struggle to afford an education that reflects their faith and academic expectations.
Ways to give:
We invite you to learn more about the various ways to support Covenant. Please contact Peggy Frantz at Peggy.Frantz@DiscoverCovenant.com or 717.540.9885 ext. 122 if you have any questions about supporting Covenant.
Spread the Word!
Word of mouth has consistently been the strongest way that potential new families hear about Covenant. Please spread the word to anyone you know who may desire partnering with us to raise their child to maturity in Christ with a classical Christian education at Covenant.