Join Our Team of Classical Christian Educators
Covenant’s faculty and staff are a chief reason for our success. We seek gifted and knowledgeable educators who are committed to the Christian faith, who love students, and who are gifted and called to teach. Open positions will be posted below as they become known, so please check here often. If you think God may be calling you to join our team of educators, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and completed application to Carolyn.Haas@DiscoverCovenant.com. All coaching applications should be submitted to Erin Hoover at Erin.Hoover@DiscoverCovenant.com.
We Are Accepting Applications for the Following Academic Positions:
- Logic and Writing Teacher (part-time) – This person will teach logic and writing to Upper School students in three 80 minute blocks per week from 9:20-10:40AM.
- Substitute Teachers – Covenant is seeking substitute teachers who can substitute throughout all grade levels. Confidence with all grade levels and availability on short notice is preferred, but candidates who are limited to particular grades are also welcome to apply.
- Strings Instructor (part-time) – Covenant is seeking a person to teach strings group lessons. The position would include between one and two hours each week. Please contact Ashley.Cossin@DiscoverCovenant.com to learn more.
We Are Accepting Applications for the Following Coaching Positions:
- Middle School Boys Soccer
- Middle School Girls Soccer
*Please Note: Part-time roles could possibly be combined to become a full-time, or almost full-time, position.*