Join Our Team of Classical Christian Educators
Covenant’s faculty and staff are a chief reason for our success. We seek gifted and knowledgeable educators who are committed to the Christian faith, who love students, and who are gifted and called to teach. Open positions will be posted below as they become known, so please check here often. If you think God may be calling you to join our team of educators, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and completed application to Carolyn.Haas@DiscoverCovenant.com. All coaching applications should be submitted to Erin Hoover at Erin.Hoover@DiscoverCovenant.com.
We Are Accepting Applications for the Following Administrative and Office Positions:
- Marketing and Communications Specialist (part-time, year round) – This person will assist our admin team with marketing and communications related tasks. Candidate should be able to implement written, digital, and social-media communications that foster clarity among students, faculty, staff, and families and that promote the mission of Covenant. It is anticipated that this position will work 20-30 hours/week during the school year and 10 hours/week over the summer.
We Are Accepting Applications for the Following Academic Positions:
- Logic and Writing Teacher (part-time) – This person will teach logic and writing to Upper School students in three 80 minute blocks per week from 9:20-10:40AM.
- Grammar School Aides (part-time) – Covenant is seeking to hire a few part-time Grammar School Aides (12-15 hours per week; opportunities in K-5th grade). Grammar School Aides assist Grammar School teachers with various tasks throughout the week.
- Substitute Teachers – Covenant is seeking substitute teachers who can substitute throughout all grade levels. Confidence with all grade levels and availability on short notice is preferred, but candidates who are limited to particular grades are also welcome to apply.
We Are Accepting Applications for the Following Coaching Positions:
- Middle School Boys Soccer
- Middle School Cross Country
- Middle School Girls Soccer
*Please Note: Part-time roles could possibly be combined to become a full-time, or almost full-time, position.*