Join Our Team of Classical Christian Educators
Covenant’s faculty and staff are a chief reason for our success. We seek gifted and knowledgeable educators who are committed to the Christian faith, who love students, and who are gifted and called to teach. Open positions will be posted below as they become known, so please check here often. If you think God may be calling you to join our team of educators, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and completed application to Carolyn.Haas@DiscoverCovenant.com. All coaching applications should be submitted to Erin Hoover at Erin.Hoover@DiscoverCovenant.com.
We Are Accepting Applications for the Following Academic Positions:
- Upper School Physics and Chemistry Teacher (part-time/2nd and 3rd trimester) – This person will provide skilled, classical instruction on a part-time basis in Chemistry and Physics to Upper School students during the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of this year. While we are seeking part-time candidates who can meet specific courses for the school, we are also open to full-time candidates who would be able to teach additional upper school math and science courses.
- Upper School Humanities Teacher (full-time) – This position would encompass the part-time Logic and Writing position below, as well as additional humanities courses in the Upper School.
- Logic and Writing Teacher (part-time) – This person will teach logic and writing to Upper School students in three 80 minute blocks per week from 9:20-10:40AM.
- Grammar School Aides (part-time) – Covenant will be looking to hire part-time aides to support our Grammar School classrooms.
- Substitute Teachers – Covenant is seeking substitute teachers who can substitute throughout all grade levels. Confidence with all grade levels and availability on short notice is preferred, but candidates who are limited to particular grades are also welcome to apply.
*Please Note: Part-time roles could possibly be combined to become a full-time, or almost full-time, position.*
We Are Accepting Applications for the Following Coaching Positions:
- Middle School Girls Basketball Coach – This person should be skilled and knowledgeable about the sport of basketball, and have the ability to run organized and disciplined practices that emphasize skill building and growth in the Middle School years.