Join Our Team of Classical Christian Educators
Covenant’s faculty and staff are a chief reason for our success. We seek gifted and knowledgeable educators who are committed to the Christian faith, who love students, and who are gifted and called to teach. Open positions will be posted below as they become known, so please check here often. If you think God may be calling you to join our team of educators, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and completed application to Carolyn.Haas@DiscoverCovenant.com. All coaching applications should be submitted to Erin Hoover at Erin.Hoover@DiscoverCovenant.com.
We Are Accepting Applications for the Following Academic Positions:
- Upper School Dean (full-time) – This person will serve on the administrative leadership team and will oversee all facets of Upper School life at Covenant. A job description can be viewed here.
- Upper School Science Teacher (full-time) – This person will provide skilled, classical instruction in Chemistry, Physics, Physical Science, and Mathematics to Upper School students on a full-time basis.
- Upper School Humanities Teacher (full-time) – This position would encompass the part-time Logic and Writing position below, as well as additional humanities courses in the Upper School.
- Grammar School Teachers (full-time) – Covenant is seeking to hire teachers for 1st Grade and 2nd Grade to join our wonderful Grammar School faculty.
- Grammar School Science Teacher (part-time) – This person will teach a variety of science subjects to Grammar School students in 1st-6th grades. This position is part-time and will likely involve approximately 15 hours/week.
- Logic and Writing Teacher (part-time) – This person will teach logic and writing to Upper School students in three 80 minute blocks per week from 9:20-10:40AM.
- College and Career Counselor (part-time) – This person will help high school students in the discernment and application process for their future steps after graduating from Covenant.
- Grammar School Aides (part-time) – Covenant will be looking to hire part-time aides to support our Grammar School classrooms.
- Substitute Teachers – Covenant is seeking substitute teachers who can substitute throughout all grade levels. Confidence with all grade levels and availability on short notice is preferred, but candidates who are limited to particular grades are also welcome to apply.
*Please Note: Part-time roles could possibly be combined to become a full-time, or almost full-time, position.*