Join Our Team of Classical Christian Educators
Covenant’s faculty and staff are a chief reason for our success. We seek gifted and knowledgeable educators who are committed to the Christian faith, who love students, and who are gifted and called to teach. Open positions will be posted below as they become known, so please check here often. If you think God may be calling you to join our team of educators, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and completed application to Abby.Turner@DiscoverCovenant.com.
We Are Accepting Applications for the Following Positions:
- Substitute Teachers – Covenant is seeking substitute teachers who can substitute throughout all grade levels. Confidence with all grade levels and availability on short notice is preferred, but candidates who are limited to particular grades are also welcome to apply.
Grammar School (K-6th grades)
- Grammar School Science Teacher – This person will teach a variety of science subjects to Grammar School students, three afternoons per week.
- Grammar School Aides – Covenant is seeking to hire a few part-time Grammar School Aides (12-15 hours per week; opportunities in K-5th grade). Grammar School Aides assist Grammar School teachers with various tasks throughout the week.
Upper School (7th-12th grades)
- Logic and Writing Teacher – This person will teach logic and writing to Upper School students in three 80 minute blocks per week from (9:20-10:40AM)
- Calculus I – This person will teach Calculus I to Upper School students first thing in the morning.
*Please Note: Part time roles could possibly be combined to become a full-time, or almost full-time, position.*