Tuition at Covenant
We strive to keep our tuition as low as possible so that as many families as possible can enjoy the blessing of a classical Christian education. Click here to view the 2019-2020 Tuition Rates.
Worth a Closer Look
Covenant is blessed with exceptional teachers, intentionally small class sizes to enhance class discussion and learning, and a beautiful building and campus. Providing a Christ-centered, classical education of this quality takes the sacrificial investment and commitment of many people, but it is a gift with lifelong benefits.
“The best investment you’ll ever make in your child.” – Parent of 2014 graduate
“We will be forever grateful that this was part of God’s plan for our children.” – Covenant parent
Covenant is also delighted to offer over $400k in financial aid each year to our families. Nearly half of our families receive financial assistance each year. Don’t risk missing out on a life-changing education for your child by considering the tuition schedule alone. Our financial aid program exists to help families afford a Covenant education.
We want to be as clear as possible about the cost of education at Covenant. Tuition includes all books and most field trips. It does not include school uniforms, school supplies, after-care, or club fees. We try to avoid extra fees or hidden costs that could surprise you. Here is a list of all the fees involved in the application, enrollment, and re-enrollment process at Covenant.
- Application Fee – $75 / student (max of $225 / family). This is a one-time fee.
- Enrollment Fee – $250 / family fee. This is an annual fee (lowered to $200 if you re-enroll before deadline each year).
- FACTS Payment Plan Fee – $20 or $50 / family fee depending upon payment plan selection. This is an annual fee.
- FACTS Financial Aid Application Fee – $35 / family fee. This FACTS application fee must be paid every year that a family seeks financial aid.
- New Sibling Fee – $25 / student. This is a one-time fee.
- Re-enrollment Fee – $200 / family before March 1st, $250 / family after March 1st. This is an annual fee.
- FACTS Payment Plan Fee – $20 or $50 / family fee depending upon payment plan section. This is an annual fee.
- FACTS Financial Aid Application Fee – $35. This application fee must be paid every year that a family seeks financial aid.