How to Enroll or Re-Enroll
Re-enrollment for returning students occurs during the month of February. Families may access online re-enrollment through a portal on ParentsWeb. Re-enrollment involves the following steps:
- Complete an online re-enrollment packet for each student.
- Choose a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. During the online re-enrollment process you will be prompted to go to FACTS to choose a FACTS Tuition Payment plan. You will need to login to your FACTS account (or create an account if you have not already done so) and follow the instructions to choose a new payment plan for the upcoming school year. The cost of the plan will be $20 or $50 depending on which plan you choose.
- Pay re-enrollment fee. ($200 in February, $250 starting March 1st)
Once you have received an offer of admission you will be given instructions for how to create a ParentsWeb account so that you can complete Online Enrollment for your student(s). The Online Enrollment process involves the same steps as listed above for re-enrolling families. The enrollment fee is $250.
Seats are reserved for returning students during the month of February. On March 1st each year, Covenant begins admitting new families. Admission decisions may be made earlier in classes that are under capacity.
Clearing Up Confusion
The enrollment and re-enrollment process can seem a little confusing until you go through it a time or two. Here is a glossary to help you keep it all straight.
- RenWeb. This is the online school management service that Covenant, along with many other private schools, use. RenWeb manages our Online Application as well as our Online (Re-)Enrollment process. In addition, the school uses RenWeb for many features of daily school life, including grade reporting and lunch ordering.
- ParentsWeb. This is how parents access RenWeb. For a parent, RenWeb and ParentsWeb are often used interchangeably. Upon admission you will receive specific instructions for creating a ParentsWeb account that you will then use for many aspects of school life.
- Online (Re-)Enrollment. This refers to the online process of enrolling or re-enrolling a student at Covenant. This process occurs through ParentsWeb.
- FACTS Management Company. This is the company that Covenant partners with to handle many of our business processing needs. This includes BOTH financial aid AND tuition payment. Parents create a single FACTS account that they can then use to both choose a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan and to submit an application to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
- FACTS Tuition Payment Plans. This is how parents pay tuition at Covenant. During the Online (Re-)Enrollment process, you must select a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. You can select from several payment options, including credit card, direct bank withdrawal, or invoice / check. You can also choose to pay monthly, twice a year, or to pre-pay for a 3% discount. The cost of these plans range from $20 to $50 and is paid directly to FACTS. Families will also be able to use FACTS to pay for incidental bills like after-care and school lunch.
- FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. This is how families apply for financial aid. In order to be considered for financial aid, you must submit an application to FACTS Grant & Aid. The cost is $35.
If you have any question during the enrollment or re-enrollment process, please do not hesitate to contact our Office Manager, Carolyn Haas at (717) 540-9885 x231 or by emailing her at Carolyn.Haas@DiscoverCovenant.com