No Tuition Increase in 2017-18!
At Covenant we strive to keep tuition as low as possible so that as many families as possible can enjoy the blessing of a classical Christian education. We are delighted to announce that our 2017-18 tuition will remain at the same rate as 2016-17. Please click the link to view our 2017-18 Tuition Rates.
As we announced with our strategic plan in 2016, Covenant no longer offers “automatic” tuition discounts (multi-child, pastor, etc.) If you have formerly depended upon one of these “automatic” discounts and you are concerned about whether you will still be able to afford tuition, we strongly encourage you to apply for financial aid through FACTS. Our financial aid program is designed to help more families afford Covenant! Please visit our financial aid page for more information.
Special Senior Year Rate
We recognize and appreciate the sacrifice that many families make to provide a Covenant education for their children. To honor our families who follow the course through to graduation, Covenant now offers a special rate for students in their senior year. The capstone year at Covenant has always been incredibly valuable – now it is also an incredible value! Covenant families now enjoy their senior year for only $6500, more than 27% off our Upper School rate.
We strive to be as clear as possible about the cost of education at Covenant. Tuition includes all books and most field trips. It does not include school uniforms, school supplies, after-care, or club fees. We try to avoid extra fees or hidden costs that could surprise you. Here is a list of all the fees involved in the application, enrollment, and re-enrollment process at Covenant.
- Application Fee – $75 / student (max of $225 / family). This is a one-time fee.
- Enrollment Fee – $250 / family fee. This is an annual fee (lowered to $200 if you re-enroll before deadline each year).
- FACTS Payment Plan Fee – $20 or $50 / family fee depending upon payment plan selection. This is an annual fee.
- FACTS Financial Aid Application Fee – $30 / family fee. This FACTS application fee must be paid every year that a family seeks financial aid.
- TOTAL: A new family with one student will pay a minimum of $345 and maximum of $405 in fees.
- New Sibling Fee – $25 / student. This is a one-time fee.
- Re-enrollment Fee – $200 / family before March 1st, $250 / family after March 1st. This is an annual fee.
- FACTS Payment Plan Fee – $20 or $50 / family fee depending upon payment plan section. This is an annual fee.
- FACTS Financial Aid Application Fee – $30. This application fee must be paid every year that a family seeks financial aid.
- TOTAL: A returning family of any size, with no new students, will pay a minimum of $220 and a maximum of $280.